This section explains how to prevent your children from easily deleting the app from their device. You’ll also find a walkthrough explaining how to set this up.
- Launch FamilyKeeper Child app.
- Tap on the shield icon on the top right side of the screen. This will open a ‘Request Access’ window.
- Tap ‘Request Access’.
- This will send an alert to the parent’s device which contains a PinCode (also displayed on the child’s timeline on the parent app).
- Back on the ‘Request Access’ window, enter the PinCode and tap ok.
- On this screen please make sure you turn on ‘Uninstall Protection’. This will forward you to the Administrator Access setting screen.
- On Administrator Access setting screen, activate FamilyKeeper.
Turning this option on will aid in preventing your children from easily deleting this app.
*** If FamilyKeeper is already active, please deactivate and then reactivate it.