There are few simple steps to take in order for FamilyKeeper to function to its maximum capacity, and provide parents with the ability to track the whereabouts of their children through their phones.
- Turn on your child’s device.
- Swipe down from the top of the screen, it will open your Notification Center in a drop-down panel.
- Look for the GPS/Location pin icon.
- Tap on it to turn it on.
Turning this option on allows parents to track the whereabouts of their children through their phones.
*** If GPS/Location is already active, please deactivate and then reactivate it.
For reactivation of Location Services please perform the following actions:
- Launch FamilyKeeper Child app
- Tap on the Shield icon on the top right side of the screen. This will open a ‘Request Access’ window.
- Tap ‘Request Access’.
- This will send an alert to the parents device which contains a PinCode. (also displayed on the child’s timeline on the parent app).
- Back on the ‘Request Access’ window, enter the received PinCode and tap ok.
- On this screen please make sure you turn on ‘Location’. This will open up a window.
- Tap Allow always.