There are few simple steps to take for FamilyKeeper to function to its maximum capacity, and provide parents with the ability to set time limits and block the use of specific apps.
- Launch FamilyKeeper Child app.
- Tap on the Shield icon on the top right side of the screen. This will open a ‘Request Access’ window.
- Tap ‘Request Access’.
- This will send an alert to the parent’s device which contains a PinCode (also displayed on the child’s timeline on the Parent app).
- Back on the ‘Request Access’ window, enter the PinCode and tap ‘ok’.
- On this screen please make sure you turn on ‘Time & Lock’. This will forward you to the App Usage Access setting screen.
- On the App Usage Access setting screen, activate FamilyKeeper.
Turning this option on will allow the parent to set time limits and block use of specific apps
*** If FamilyKeeper is already active, please deactivate and then reactivate it.